Centro de donación de Microsoft:
Categoría de Software:
Office 2019 Download and Installation Has Changed
Please note that all Office 2019 suites and individual applications, including Visio and Project, can no longer be downloaded directly through the VLSC. Beginning with Office 2019, all Office products available through volume licensing use Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer technology. To download and install these products, IT administrators can use a special deployment tool from Microsoft.
If your organization has an IT administrator, you can provide them with Microsoft's instructions to download and install Office 2019 applications via the special deployment tool.
Access is a relational database management system that helps information workers track and report information.
This donation provides one license. See a summary of Volume Licensing Product Use Rights for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current version or the previous version of this software. You can find out which version is the current one on the Current Versions of Microsoft Products page. In addition, you can download the software in any language that's available.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have database experience, you can use Access to
- Maintain a database of information on members, donors, and other constituents
- Convert data to reports and forms
- Automate data processing without writing any code
- Templates: Access includes prebuilt solutions that you can modify and adapt to your needs.
- Forms and reports: You can design and create professional forms and reports based on the fields in your databases.
- Tool development: Expression Builder and Macro Designer allow you to add automation and complex expressions without writing any code.
- Web access: When connected with SharePoint Server, you can post your databases online and access, view, and edit them from the web. Users without Access software can open web forms and reports in a web browser and synchronize their changes automatically.
- Data import: Access can connect to and import data from external sources, such as other Access databases, Excel spreadsheets, ODBC sources, and SQL Server database.
Important Volume Licensing Information
With Office suites and applications, organizations can choose between two types of volume license keys for product activation: a Key Management Service (KMS) license key or a Multiple Activation Key (MAK). Organizations will be provided with both types of keys on the Microsoft Volume Licensing website.
Microsoft offers instructions on how to use a MAK or KMS key to activate volume editions of Office.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from TechSoup after you request this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, TechSoup will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the VLSC once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the email address in your organization details is up to date by visiting your account.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from TechSoup to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- See Office system requirements.
- Microsoft installation technologies:
- Office applications that are version 2019 or later must be installed using Microsoft Click-to-Run technology instead of the traditional Windows Installer (MSI) technology. Click-to-Run technology is the same technology that is used to install the Office applications that are included with Office 365 subscriptions.
- You can't install multiple Office products on a computer if the products are the same version but use different installation technologies. In some cases, you also can't install two different versions of Click-to-Run applications on the same computer. For more information, see Microsoft Office support.
Product restrictions can be found under Microsoft's eligibility guidelines.